To be a Pal, is to be a member of a society where community is recognized as being the apex of anything else. Gaming is a hobby; it is to be enjoyed and savored. It can even be therapeutic; as a way to partake in activities that may otherwise be a challenge for some people to do in real life. Pals will hold themselves to a standard no matter their position in the community, to represent the guild by this code and these guidelines:
AS A PAL:
- I will not cheat or defraud another Pal, nor another player.
- I will not engage in racist, sexist, or bigoted conversations, nor make comments of such nature that may reflect poorly on the community, ESPECIALLY in open channels.
- I will not harass, or disrupt gameplay for another player in an attempt to grief them.
- I will follow the chain of communication to resolve any issues that I may have by speaking to an officer.
- I most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, that I will uphold this list of code, for which it represents the framework on which this community was founded upon.